Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which ONE? (Luckie is last name- almost)

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emrys Brandt Luckie

42 20.90%
  • Evander Brandt Luckie

56 27.86%
  • Amias Brandt Luckie

8 3.98%
  • Amias Edward Luckie

24 11.94%
  • Jasper Brandt Luckie

71 35.32%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Poll of the Unimpeachable Four

Lots of new names have come onto my radar over the past few weeks, and while several of them have gathered up quite a lot of reflection and rather in-depth research, nothing seems to be able to quite keep up in the competition with my top 4, which keep eventually pushing out all others that make there way into the running (such as Piran and Solon). And though I'm not gonna stop my journey to find new names that might fit the bill (spending some time with Soren right now), it's seeming ever more likely that one of our top 4 truly will be the eventual name.

Thus, it is time for THE poll. The one with no fillers, no new candidates that may fade over time, only the 4 that always remain. The 4 I just can't bring myself to cut. The Unimpeachable Four (plus middle names)

FN:
    Emrys
    Evander
    Amias
    Jasper

MN (have family significance):
    Brandt
    Edward
    (could be convinced to use Charles)
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

1 Emrys Brandt - I'm still loving this Welsh-German combo. Rayhan and Emrys sound and look really good together.
    2 Amias Brandt - Amias sounds so "happy" and I like it with Rayhan.
    3 Amias Edward - The "s" runs into the "E" but it's not a deal-breaker.

Why I didn't choose Evander...Evander Brandt has repetitive "an" sounds. Evander Charles would be fine.
    Why I didn't choose Jasper ... I love this name but the combo Jasper Brandt sounds so choppy (it's the strong p, b and t's in the combo). Jasper Charles would be much better.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I voted for Emyrs Brandt but my favourite combo with these names would be Evander Charles. My favourite of the first names is Evander but the repeating "an" sounds with Brandt don't do it for me.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I voted Amias Edward, but my second choice would be Emrys Brandt. Not sure why, but Jasper Brandt sounds like a cowboy to me. (That could be a good or a bad thing though!)
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I voted Amias Edward. Honestly, I just loved the way they sounded together. It was difficult to choose because all of your choices are pretty phenomenal.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14