Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Popular names.

Lily and Sophie. Those are like WAAAY popular here. I know like four little girls named Lily just within a mile radius of my house. Seriously. It's bad. For boys, there's a lot of them named Josh...
    I see so many names on here like Augustus that I've never even *heard* of in real life, so they just seem weird to me. That name always comes to mind because I really don't like it haha.

All these names are very much popular and well known in the world. If you want to give a name of your boys or girls then you can take help with these names and also gives the name which is better suited and meaningful also. I like the names Eva, Marshal, Ellie, Johnson etc.

@heytherepigeon Lily is way overused where I live too! I work in a school and its full of little girls named Lily.
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

I live in NE U.S. these are the names from your list that are popular in my area. I work in retail pt and have met a lot of people in the malls. That's where my ref. would be coming from.

Violet
    Madeline
    Aiden
    Noah
    Jackson

Gwen
    Ella
    Ellie
    Cari
    Lexi
    Ava
    Emily