Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    CT, USA
    What a nice story!

I vote for Lauren, Lauryn, or Laurel.

Searching for new names to love

I think its a sweet idea, but Lauren seems a little common after Ledger & Lyric, but if you decide on Lauren, you could always come up with an uncommon/fun nickname for her. I know a Lauren called Lala.

Other examples I came up with:

Elle (L)
    Lula or Lulu

Or something with her middle name like Lauren Indiana and call her Indie.

Just an idea. Good luck.
    I love names so much that I started a blog and wrote a book.

New England
    I would use Lauren or as others suggested Laurel. I think it's ok that it's a little different than her brothers because she's a girl. The story is precious, and to be honest I like Laurel. It has a sweet earthiness to it. It's gentle. It reminds me of swinging on a porch or a swing slowly and enjoying the last of a warm summer day.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Niñas- Noemí Aurora, nn Nora, Leila, Isela
    Niños- Lucas Emmanuel, Levi Elijah, Aaron

I would prefer Laurel to Lauren for a girl.

But if you are so blessed with another son, then maybe your child was refering to a baby Loren. A male Loren.

I love Loren.

I would name my child something my 1st born came up with, if I love it. I wouldn't want to have naming remorse and then subcounciously blame my first born.

I'm with @maggiefromcanada, @characternamer and @ashthedreamer.
    I'd probably try to stick with something that has a nn that could also be a nn for Lauren. Obviously (see signature) I adore Lorelei and Loretta. If Lauren is too common for your tastes I would find something else - it does sound nice with your boys names but would be too common for me. Another option is to use Lauren as a mn. Something like Lumiere Lauren, Leandra Lauren, or Linnea Lauren. (Avoiding the Laur sound in the first name all together).
    Expecting Our First.....
    DH doesn't want to discuss names until
    we know if it's a boy or girl. GRRRRR ARGH!