Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I love French Canadian surnames, for some reason. Especially the ones that end in "eau"/"eaux". Another French favourite is Levesque. I agree with Baudelaire; I love the sound of it too.
    I also really like the surname Wetherall/Weatherall. I have come across a couple of book characters with it and i love everything about it. Plus, the characters with it are some of my favourite fictional characters of all time.
    My own name is a four syllable, hyphenated, ethnic name that no one, and I mean NO ONE, ever pronounces correctly, but I do appreciate its uniqueness, and wouldn't change it save for maybe going by one of the hyphenated names.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Ahhh, I totally have surname envy, and I'm so glad someone asked this question. My husband's surname and mine are both Anglicizations of (much more interesting) Norwegian names. Wish we were still Amundsen or Emmanuelsen.

Otherwise: I love the British surname Trevelyan. Or a couple of Irish surnames in my family tree: Carricko and Costelloe.

I love really Italian last names like Rossetti. I also really love the last name Sinclaire, it sounds so elegant. Others: Millais, Monroe, Dashwood, Bennett
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Quote Originally Posted by chicamerlin View Post
    I love French Canadian surnames, for some reason. Especially the ones that end in "eau"/"eaux". Another French favourite is Levesque. I agree with Baudelaire; I love the sound of it too.
    Funny that you mention Levesque, I am related to a bunch of Levesques. It is one of the better surnames on my family tree.

I also like Underwood and Knightley.

I also like a lot of Irish last names too. My maiden name was very Irish. I miss it.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by wootz View Post
    I have surname envy every time someone mentions Keira Knightley.
    Oh, I know. Keira Christina Kniightly, I envy thee thy name!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]