Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I wish I had something simple and related to nature.

Forest, Woods, Wolfe, River,

I would love to change our last name! Our last name is a tongue twister and nobody ever gets it right. We don't even pronounce it correctly the majority of the time.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

I have surname envy every time someone mentions Keira Knightley. There's something about Knightley. It's romantic, it's strong. My maiden name was a good one too, but I took DH's last name and I really can't stand it. A name that looks like a common word, but as a name is not pronounced that way, so no one says it correctly, ever. And pronounced correctly, it comes off sounding more like a sound you make than an actual name. :-?

I like anything Mc for some reason - McKinley, McDuffee, McKenzie...I think it's because I like them phonetically, but Mc- is too trendy for a first name.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

It's not really a real name, but mine is definitely Clockwise. Or if I was Jewish, Dollarstein

I adore the surname Holloway. It sounds romantic and still sturdy, not too common and not too unknown.