Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    A lot are nice too. Maybe it's just in a learning environment at certain schools like sidura said. It's not always the students though despite the 'all teachers do such a wonderful job' argument. However my father was a teacher and i don't think he was bad. Also us students from private/posh schools can be little horrors sometimes, not that me or my friends from different schools were.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

But there are some adults who claim to be so religious but still they don't practice kindness.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    You can't generalise roughly 1.2 BILLION people as b*tches.

I'm honestly bewildered by both your comment and your reasoning

And for the record, I'm Catholic, as are my entire family, and none of us are b*tches
    I agree with this. I grew up Catholic, never met anyone who was a "witch." I'm Catholic and my husband isn't and he definitely doesn't think I'm one. I agree that some can be a little more "close-minded" but that doesn't = "witch"
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Generalising catholics as b*tches is the same as saying blondes are stupid and that the British love tea.

I don't doubt that some Catholic's are b*tches but sweeping comments like that really bug me.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Hi Friends!

I'm in the US and I think that it really depends on location. I went to public school in a suburb of Buffalo, NY and had a great experience. The education I received was wonderful and allowed me to get into a great college. Advanced Placement classes were offered, their music and sports programs were great and I was able to meet a diverse group of people that I still connect with to this day. Yay public school!

However, after moving to a teeny tiny town in rural New Mexico, there is no way I would put my daughter in the public school here. It's not a judgement on the people, but just the opportunities and amenities offered. No music, no sports, no AP classes, etc. The school is even closed every Friday just because of budget issues! They also combine grades due to such low enrollment (ex. grades 6&7 instead of seperately). Boo public school!

Our plan is to move to Colorado before she's in preschool, but if for some reason we did decide to stay here, she would definitely be going to private school. I'm just highlighting the differences between public schools in different locales.

Hope this helps! Good luck
    proud mama to Aniella Juniper 5.10.13