Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Uhm... why?
    I'm also curious. What's wrong with catholic schools?

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    I'm also curious. What's wrong with catholic schools?
    Make that three of us.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Make that three of us.
    Make it four. Some of the best schools where I live are Catholic. I would send my future niños there and I'm not Catholic!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

My local Catholic school seems to pump out ignorant, intolerant, snobby children. Academically, it's great but otherwise? Awful. My godmother's mixed race child got called all sorts of racial slurs when she went there, too. I've had several children from there deliberately humiliate me because I didn't know the commandments, and also attempt to convert me.

Oh, and the church they're associated with also sheltered a pedophile priest for several years.

I'm sure other Catholic schools are wonderful, but this one is not.
    Last edited by sidura; April 29th, 2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Not enough caffeine, can't grammar.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Make it four. Some of the best schools where I live are Catholic. I would send my future niños there and I'm not Catholic!
    Make it five!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly