Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    The land of cheese, brats, and boring flat land
    Sterling is a pretty cool name, though it's not one of my favorites. But imo it's way more interesting than Benjamin or Connor. What's his middle name?
    ~Vincent Rosalind~

Lovely Ladies~Cecilia, Avis, Henrietta "Etta", Katherine, Imogen, Evangeline

Dashing Gentlemen~Ezra, Harrison, Noel, Matthew, Peter, Anderson, Roan

Love, love, love Sterling. It's one of the few names I remember liking when I was younger and still love now. Also, atm I'm reading a fanfic where there is an original secondary character called Sterling and he's just awesome.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I like Sterling. The first thing I think of is a "man of sterling qualities". Unfortunately, in Britain, it would be most associated with the currency (british sterling). Stirling Moss was a famous race car driver.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I am not a fan of Sterling at all. It sounds materialistic and shallow. I much prefer Starling.

Is there something about the name Sterling that I am missing? I don't understand all the positive comments.
    Last edited by uselesskitty; April 27th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

I like Benjamin and Connor but not Sterling. I had a teacher Mr Sterling in school and he wasn't one of the nice ones so that's probably why I don't like the name.