Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool My Best Friend's Baby.

So, I've brought it up on here before but my best friend is due in July with her first baby, a boy. I made a few lists for her and we talk about names every time we see each other. Last time she was over she informed me it was narrowed down to 2 choices, Benjamin or Connor. A tad boring for my taste, but they are both handsome names. Well, she came over again today just to tell me they've decided on a name...well, she really threw me for a loop and said "Sterling." I'm not sure how to feel about it... it's okay I guess? What does everyone think? Sterling?
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I think it's rad, unless they're going for a faux preppy vibe a la Barrington or something. It's a cool name, definitely striking, and paired with the right middle it could really work.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

It's what my brother wants to name his future son. I think it's really cool.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

Definitely a more interesting choice. It's not one of my favorites, but still a nice name. I knew a Sterling growing up. He was very very smart, and the name fit him well.

I think it's more interesting than Benjamin or Connor! Depends what her middle name choice is.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter