Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In the very rare event that I ever have twin girls, what do you think?

So, the husband and I are pretty much loving Beatrice nn Betty. I've been thinking today how I'm so ready for names like Betty, Dorothy, Esther, Shirley, Beverly, etc. to come back. That, in turn, got me thinking about our other grandmothers' names, and how fun it would be to have twin girls to name after them! The husband's grandmothers are Betty and D0rsa (always Dottie or Dot), and mine are Ramona and D0vetta. So, I was thinking we could use Beatrice Ramona nn Betty and Dorothy Dove nn Dottie. Would Dorothy stick out too much with Caleb, Annabel, and Beatrice? Would Theodora or Dorothea be better? Something else? Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!
    Last edited by krismichelle; April 26th, 2013 at 08:02 PM.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas and Annabel Hope
    <>
    TTC #3 Violet Kristine or Owen Christopher

Or maybe Beatrice Dove and Ramona Dot? Then there is the Ramona Quimby association, though.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas and Annabel Hope
    <>
    TTC #3 Violet Kristine or Owen Christopher

I like Beatrice Ramona and Dorothy Dove! Naming after your grandmothers is a cute idea.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Beatrice Ramona reminds me of Ramona Quimby.
    My favs: GIRLS:Nadia, Oceana, Ceraphina, Hania, Sasha, Natalia, Gavrielle, Inez, Azaleigha, Arabella

BOYS: Blaize, Caspian, Silas, Lysander/Lyzander, Marcos, Emileo, Tru, Zaccheus, Tobias, Syre, Josiah, Sebastion

What if you switched it around to Beatrice Dove and Dorothy Ramona so that each girl had one name from each side of the family? I think Beatrice and Dorothy sound fine with Caleb and Annabel, plus you would have an A,B,C,D sibset. Cute. =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia