Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    I was quite taken with the name of one of the Chicago Bears' picks - Cornelius Washington - very distinctive.
    That name works.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

I love that you posted this thread! I love the NFL, but I have to say one of my favorite things to do on Sundays is listen for "fun" names.... sure they are crazy alot of the time and I laugh AT them more often then not, but I loooove NFL names! Barkevious! You can't make these names up.

Jarvis Jones is such a fun, exciting name! I was also excited to see that Geno Smith is from "Eugene Smith" - geeky full name turned funky nickname right?

Sheldon Richardson (he went to my team) -- I thought he sounded like such a nerd-- but mostly because of the Big Bang Theory "Sheldon" references.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (15 mo.) & Coraline (15 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Quote Originally Posted by crunchymama View Post
    I was also excited to see that Geno Smith is from "Eugene Smith" - geeky full name turned funky nickname right?

Sheldon Richardson (he went to my team) -- I thought he sounded like such a nerd-- but mostly because of the Big Bang Theory "Sheldon" references.
    Geno IS a great form of Eugene! Thanks for that.

And, yeah, Sheldon isn't really a football player's name, huh? That's pretty unusual.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau