Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Went to Chargers in 2nd round!
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I wish we could talk to whoever named them.. I'm sure there are some pretty interesting stories behind some of these names. Very cool... and Go Pats!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Datone - when we watched the announcer said "day - tone". It was very rythmicy with his last name.
    Mama to Kuyper Aaron, Zane Henry and Charles (Charlie) Lloyd
    Still 1 or 2 future babies to name!
    Top Girl Names: Phoebe Elizabeth, Elena (Laney) Violet
    Top Boy Names: Jonas Myles, Layton Miles

I was quite taken with the name of one of the Chicago Bears' picks - Cornelius Washington - very distinctive.

My own team (New York Giants) drafted a player called Cooper Taylor, and while I like Cooper as a first name (it's a GP of mine), it doesn't sound great with Taylor.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by rushli View Post
    Datone - when we watched the announcer said "day - tone". It was very rythmicy with his last name.
    That's great! Thanks. I haven't been able to watch anything live because I canceled my cable and NFL network. All I could do was follow the draft online. Datone Jones is a great name.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau