Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Went to Chargers in 2nd round!
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I wish we could talk to whoever named them.. I'm sure there are some pretty interesting stories behind some of these names. Very cool... and Go Pats!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Datone - when we watched the announcer said "day - tone". It was very rythmicy with his last name.
    Mama to Kuyper Aaron, Zane Henry and Charles (Charlie) Lloyd
    Still 1 or 2 future babies to name!
    Top Girl Names: Phoebe Elizabeth, Elena (Laney) Violet
    Top Boy Names: Jonas Myles, Layton Miles

I was quite taken with the name of one of the Chicago Bears' picks - Cornelius Washington - very distinctive.

My own team (New York Giants) drafted a player called Cooper Taylor, and while I like Cooper as a first name (it's a GP of mine), it doesn't sound great with Taylor.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by rushli View Post
    Datone - when we watched the announcer said "day - tone". It was very rythmicy with his last name.
    That's great! Thanks. I haven't been able to watch anything live because I canceled my cable and NFL network. All I could do was follow the draft online. Datone Jones is a great name.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau