Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I understand what you're saying. I just happen to have a severe soft spot for the NFL. It's kind of my thing. There are about 100 other more serious problems with the NFL and the NFL athletes than their names that I should be more concerned with, especially being a woman (and I'm a feminist at that!). It doesn't make a lot of sense, but football and football players are just a huge interest to me in my world.

I happen to find these names interesting. It isn't the "real world". It's a fantasy world. But these are some serious, intense athletes, and when they are in their top peak condition, they border on machine rather than man. They can pull off seriously intense names. That was just kind of my point. And I thought some other people here may enjoy the name list, especially those who have no interest or care for the NFL. It's interesting to glimpse a different reality sometimes.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

On a side note: my dog's new nn may just have to be Barkevious! Hee hee.
    Mama to
    and dog son, Lambeau

You forgot Manti Te'o!
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    You forgot Manti Te'o!
    You're right! But as of last night, he was still undrafted. These were some of the 32 drafts from round 1. We'll see what happens to him tonight.

The Onion ran the headline yesterday, "Manti Te'o Informed He'll Go First Overall To Nebraska Pioneers".
    Mama to
    and dog son, Lambeau

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I try to be consistent with my "high standards" and apply them to every person. I don't think being a sports star, celebrity or whatever changes anything. How long does an NFL career last? These guys have to go into the "real world" soon enough, don't they? People are only "larger-than-life" if we allow them to be. We all have strengths and limitations. We're human beings who shouldn't be put on a pedestal. You know what usually happens when we put people on pedestals... they eventually fall off.
    A lot of these guys do seem to take a few tumbles out there in the real world.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *