Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Janet is such an underused name! It's so pretty too, it makes me think of - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4EE4bIFixQ . She definitely made it usable (for somebody so young).

I love the suggestion of Janet Beatrix. Janet Cecilia, and then Janet Valentine would be my 2nd and 3rd choices.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Jane Beatrix, wow, love it. Great connection to your mom while also feeling literary and happy, beautiful combo.

Janet Cecilia sounds really nice and I also like the spark of Janet Valentine.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Yes- I like Jane Beatrix too, but husband will take some convincing....we shall see. It sounds like Janet Cecilia is the favorite of the Janet group. I guess I can take Janet Catherine off the list, which is what I thinking too, so that helps.

I like Jane Beatrix best, followed by Janet Cecilia, Janet Lillian, and Janet Valentine. All great names!
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Jane Beatrix is perfect! Sorry, I just can't get behind Janet. However, I would pick the middle name Cecelia.