Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Janet is such an underused name! It's so pretty too, it makes me think of - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4EE4bIFixQ . She definitely made it usable (for somebody so young).

I love the suggestion of Janet Beatrix. Janet Cecilia, and then Janet Valentine would be my 2nd and 3rd choices.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student/traveller, obsessively maternal - with a darling black cat named Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Polly

Jane Beatrix, wow, love it. Great connection to your mom while also feeling literary and happy, beautiful combo.

Janet Cecilia sounds really nice and I also like the spark of Janet Valentine.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Yes- I like Jane Beatrix too, but husband will take some convincing....we shall see. It sounds like Janet Cecilia is the favorite of the Janet group. I guess I can take Janet Catherine off the list, which is what I thinking too, so that helps.

I like Jane Beatrix best, followed by Janet Cecilia, Janet Lillian, and Janet Valentine. All great names!
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Jane Beatrix is perfect! Sorry, I just can't get behind Janet. However, I would pick the middle name Cecelia.