Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A BOY named Phaedra

Peaches Geldof and her husband Thomas Cohen have welcomed their second son, Phaedra. He joins older brother Astala. Peaches is the daughter of the Boomtown Rats musician Sir Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates. Phaedra arrived on April 24th which would have been her mother's 54th birthday. Peaches is thought to have named her new bundle of joy after her favourite band Tangerine Dream's 1974 album, Phaedra

This is one "celebrity" couple that isn't afraid to use more feminine choices for their sons. What do you Berries think about the name for a boy?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I don't like it, but I say yay for Peaches! She's awesome. She comes from a family who isn't afraid to name their kids what they want:

Peaches Honeyblossom, Fifi Trixibelle & Tiger Lily.

And I'm sure he's as cute as his mama.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ummmm. It's interesting. I want to say I hate it, but it fits right in with the family so it works.

Still wouldn't name my son Phaedra, but in Spanish there's a saying that roughly translated means "colors were made for different tastes."

Who doesn't love a baby?
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

If you're going to choose a girl's name for a boy, use something that isn't so feminine-sounding. Phaedra has been a girls name for thousands of years. If you are going to do this, I recommend an unpopular name with little history that doesn't, in most cases, end in A.
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13

Interesting... But Phaedra is a fave of mine for girls.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~