Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Jaxon Wyatt Cutler

From people.com: Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari welcomed their second son on Wednesday, May 7, "Jaxon Wyatt Cutler". The newest addition joins big brother Camden Jack, 21 months, at home.

Now Jaxon isn't a name I would ever choose, but for goodness sake, at least give the second son a different name that the first! Is it just me, or is it ridiculous to have a "Jack" and a "Jaxon" sibset?

Not my style and it could be worse but not a fan

To be honest the sibset is Camden and Jaxon, both names I hate but he could go by Wyatt.
    GIRLS:
    Freya Isabelle/Freya Alexandra Jessica, Madison Aurora, Chelsea Alexandra, Sophia Gabrielle, Ruby Georgia

BOYS:
    Leo Alexander, Harley Nathaniel, Benjamin James, Kian Blake, Blake Nathaniel

Never thought about the Jack/Jaxon thing, that is quite weird.

But im wondering if they plan to call the baby Jax, but wanted to give him a full name too?

Eh, not a fan of the name Jackson, the "Jaxon" spelling, the name Camden, or Ms. Cavallari (Cutler) herself, now that she's one of those anti-vaccine crazies. But Jaxon and Camden do work together well enough.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")