Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie

I agree with missusaytch. I don't think your daughter will be quite young enough to see the name come back into style in her old age, but Stephanie has a historical heft about it that makes it seem wearable (though dated.)

I love the name Stephanie. It's a great name, and I think it's one of those names that will always be loved and is somewhat timeless, like Emily and Sarah, just less popular. I know several Stephanie's, and although I don't believe the whole 'your name defines who you are and you can tell someone's personality from their name', it may be true with Stephanie. I've never met a Stephanie who wasn't a really, really nice person. So, yeah, I love Stephanie!

Quote Originally Posted by missusaytch View Post
    It's dated for sure. But Idk, there would be something kind of refreshing about seeing a Stephanie pop up among the Sophias and Avas and even the Alices and Violets.

Also it'll probably come back around eventually and then your kid will be super cutting edge. :-)
    This! Plus it's my mom's name, so I'm a bit biased
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

I love it! I don't believe that names come with expiration dates, if it's dated but you love it, that shouldn't matter at all
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

Stephanie is dated but you could pull a modern nn. Fawn.