Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names for Kayleigh's little sister?

My cousin + best friend is having another little one! We're not sure on the sex yet, but she's told me that she has a boy's name selected (although, I haven't been told it yet...), and, I've been asked to help her with names, because I helped name her daughter, Kayleigh Sophia (age 3) and she loved that name.

One problem though, I have no idea what names to use! Their last name is very long, and very Italian, beginning with P. (For privacy reasons, I won't add it :-) ) They'd like an English sounding first name, or a first name popular in English countries, with an Italian middle name, because she is English, and he's Italian.

I know that their style is more, classic, popular names Ones they like are;

Madeline,
    Abigail,
    Lucie,
    Juliette,
    Katie,
    Emily,
    Autumn,
    Summer,
    Gemma,
    Emma,
    Alyssa,
    Jenna,
    Anna

so any pairings you can make with those, or any names similar to those, would be great! Thank you :-)
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

Im not sure about combos... BUT my fav italian names are...

Giovanna (pronounced Jo-Von-ah)
    Gemma
    Emilia
    Alessia
    Elisa
    Marisa
    boys names drive me crazy!

Kayleigh and Katie are too similar so I would eliminate that one from consideration. Lucie and Emily rhyme with Kayleigh so they're not ideal either for first name choices.

Combos

Summer Abigail
    Autumn Juliette
    Anna Madeline

Suggestions

Arden Susanna
    Marlowe Cecilia
    Madeline Rosa
    Willow Francesca
    Skylar Emilia
    Allison Gemma
    Shannon Chiara
    Brooke Adriana
    Noelle Sabrina
    Margot Livia
    Hollis Viviana
    Gretchen Raffaella
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Lucie Madeline! I like that both girls would have first names with slight spelling variations and middle names that are currently popular classics. Or perhaps Lucie Maddalena, Lucie Martina, or Lucie Miranda
    Last edited by lineska; April 26th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

I know they're considering Hadley Juliana, because they like the similar endings on Kayleigh + Hadley. :-) They'd love Lucie Maddalena to be honest!
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James