Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name(s) do you like?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allegra

9 15.00%
  • Mirabel

24 40.00%
  • Both

21 35.00%
  • Neither

6 10.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Allegra and Mirabel: your thoughts?

Could I get some thoughts on Allegra and Mirabel? These two have caught my eye lately, but I'm not completely sure how I feel about them. Can you overlook Allegra's association to the allergy medication? Is Mirabel too sugary sweet?

Thanks!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I like Mirabel. It's refreshing next to the more popular Isabelle's and Annabel's out there. I always liked the name Allegra, but do feel like it would be hard to get away from the allergy meds association.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I actually teach an Allegra and when attached to a human, it totally loses the medication connection for me. Her name totally fits her too. Mirabel is lovely.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I really like both of them. There is a college-aged Allegra at our church, and she wears it very well.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

I like both. Especially Mirabel! (I prefer the Mirabelle spelling.) I do think that Mirabel is frilly and sugary sweet, but I love those types of names so it adds to it for me. I don't think it's too over the top though.

I like Allegra too. I love the bright, happy vibe of the name! The first thing that comes to mind is the allergy medicine though.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon