Results 11 to 13 of 13
Thread: The Perfect Name
May 13th, 2013 08:37 AM #11
(Continue). My posts keep freezing on me! Ok so..
- vintage, not in the top 20 for my state, spunky but soft, charming, great associations, have to like the nicknames, has to go beautifully in my sib set, classyMe + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!
May 13th, 2013 08:39 AM #13
June 1st, 2013 06:20 PM #15
At the minute my rules are:
- Have to be a 'classic' name, that will age well with the child.
- Good nickname possibilities: I'm a Rebecca, but have been known as Becky all my life and nicknames are very common; I want my son or daughter to be able to share in that.
- Can't be too 'out-there' for the time - I love classic names, but naming a child Agatha or Edith in the 2020s (probably when I'll start thinking of a family) seems too odd right now.
- If I have a boy, the middle name will be Michael after my grandfather and my nearly-brother, and if I have a girl the middle name will be Jayne (mine AND my mother's middle name).Becky
Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.
Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis
Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael