Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Seraphina nn Rina?

Hey yall i have been lurking on nameberry for a while now.. well my husband decided almost two years ago that if we have a son he wants to name him Evander Levi (levi is his and his grandpas middle name) well for the longest time we could never settle on a girl name but we both have fallen in love with Seraphina Mae (mae was his moms mid name) question is could Rina work ok as a nn for seraphina? My middle name is Rena so its a spelling difference but same pronounciation so I like it but just trying to get a little extra input. I don't like any other nn that I know of that comes from seraphina...
    Thanks!!
    By the way.. we have no children yet.. I am overweight and insulin resistant and I've just started to lose weight in january so that we can start trying to get pregnant before the end of the year.. I've lost about 30 lbs so far and got about 50 or so to go before I feel comfortable to ttc

Seraphina Mae is great, and Rina could definitely work as a nickname. Good luck!
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Thank you!!

Yes, I think it works perfectly. I also think Evander & Seraphina would be quite the pair! Gorgeous names.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora, Fruzsina
    ... Alaric, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander, Caspian, Rhydian, Howell, Gustav, Theron, Onder, Sander

Thank you hubby was stuck on evander and it grew on me and now I cannot imagine a different name for our future son! And I wasn't sold on seraphina at first but it grew on me as well and when my husband said he loves it I was in love too lol. We have had the middle names picked since before we were married as they are family names.