Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Future Moms

Quote Originally Posted by joviejane View Post
    I think it needs to be a bit more casual with probably just my close friends and friends from school.
    Maybe roasting hotdogs and s'mores over a fire pit, and have a water-gun/ballon fight? That's nice and casual, and always fun!

I'm Cecilia. I live in Alaska. I have a pet Moose, and a pet Polar Bear. My igloo has WiFi.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuturemrsb View Post
    Jess: I have no desire to work with kids. I love them but I couldn't handle someone else's kid for hours upon hours a day. But my work-study job? I'm in a daycare. I'm majoring in Chemistry with a minor in Criminal Justice however.
    Good to see another berry outside the world of children! I like kids and all, but the loving/nurturing side of me won't extend past my own kiddos. Luckily my career won't require TOO much child interaction.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by jess0044 View Post
    Good to see another berry outside the world of children! I like kids and all, but the loving/nurturing side of me won't extend past my own kiddos. Luckily my career won't require TOO much child interaction.
    Yep. Lol. I love names but kids are on a case by case basis. The people who's jobs require daily interaction with them seem saintly to me. I don't have the patience to teach or nurture someone's whiny kid.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I'm Gwen, I'm nineteen, currently studying film in California but I'll be flying home to DC for the summer in a week. I really like kids--my world pretty much revolves around my eight-year-old brothers--but I have no desire to have my own biological ones. Hopefully I'll adopt.

My brothers and one of their friends starred in my final exam film--it was exhausting! There's a reason they tell you never to direct children. One scene took 40 takes. Apparently I was very patient with them, but I didn't feel particularly patient. Kids are nuts.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr