Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Future Moms

Threaded View

I'm no longer a teenberry, as I turned 20 in March but I definitely want kids. I'm almost done with my second year of college. I'm majoring in psychology (with a minor in Special Populations if possible). I want to be a school psychologist. My uni has a really great school psychology program, so hopefully I'll get in a few years.

The way it's looking now, I have 3 more years of undergrad, then 3 years of the master's program. So I'll be 26 when I'm DONE. Hopefully I'll have somebody at that point, and I'd like to have a baby at 28ish. I'd have a few years of field experience but also be young and have enough energy to work and keep up with a toddler. I'd consider having a second bio kid but it isn't a must.

I would really like to adopt out of the foster care system once my bio kid(s) is out of the terrible toddler stage. I have a feeling I may only want to do the baby thing once. I did the puppy thing once and never again, lol. I love my dog, but his puppy stage was a nightmare. Anyway, there are so many kids in foster care that need permanent homes.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper