Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Moms

Quote Originally Posted by joviejane View Post
    Hey, Danielle, Averella, Shay, Lauren, Jess, and Liana. Wow there sure are a lot of us on here!

Congratulations Jess on your wedding thats so exciting!

Oh, Erin that is a long time. Sorry Sounds like you have a good relationship that can handle the distance though.
    Thank you! I'm excited, but nervous as well, of course.

Nice to meet everyone on here!!

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Oh! And even though it's off baby-name topic, I'm a college berry if anyone needs any help/advice on that (sense it seems there's a lot of junior/senior-in-high-school teen berries on here, haha

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Hello everyone, I'm Caitlin. I'm currently in my third year of high school (This year I will go into my fourth). I honestly can't wait to have children of my own and give them wonderful names which I have found on here. I think this thread is a great idea.

Hey Guys!
    I'm in my second last year of high school and I'm Canadian. The first thing I do every morning is name my child of the day. I say if I were going to have a kid today, what would I name them? Today's child was Elodie June. Oh, and I'm Waverly (not actually, just what I go by on here.) Cool that there re so many of us!

I'm kinda nervous posting here but I figure why not. I'm Violet (not my real name), I live in the U.S and I'm a senior in High School. Up until about a year ago I wanted absolutely nothing to do with children and then suddenly it was like switch flipped in my brain and now I can't wait to have one of my own!

I have a question for anyone who reads this. Lately I've just been obsessed with everything baby. I'm on this site every day looking at names. Sometimes I steal the baby clothes ads out of the catalogs just to look at all the adorable baby things, I swoon over every little baby I see. I know its just hormones and believe me I do not plan on having one any time soon, but I feel like I'm "breaking the rules" being on this site and looking at baby stuff. My mom has always told me never to have kids and she seems to get really awkward whenever I mention anything kid related, whether it be a name I like or how cute someones little baby is. She knows nothing about Nameberry or my name obsession and I feel like if she found out she'd flip! So my question is, am I normal? Is it okay for me, being an 18 year old, to look at names and baby things just to look? What do I tell my mom if she finds out about it? What if I do have a baby one day and she flips on me again? I honestly feel like I'm abnormal because my friends rarely talk about babies, yet when they can have totally casual conversations about baby names with their mothers without their mothers acting all strange and telling them "kids are awful, don't have any. I don't want to be a grandma."

Sorry, I wrote a book. But any advice would be appreciated.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia