Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Moms

Hi, you guys can call me Shay. I am in my early teen years and have loved names for a long time. I used to love naming dolls and stuffed animals. I only had a few whose names never changed. I never really developed a bigger interest until 3 ish years ago. I can't wait to name kids.. I would like to have 2 or 3!
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Quote Originally Posted by joviejane View Post
    Erin, I don't know much about that. How long will Martin be there?
    Boot camp is 13 weeks so he'll graduate toward the end of September. And then he gets a 10 day leave (vacation) before having another month of training and then (most likely) a year long deployment. So there will be lots of emails and letters involved until we can get married.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Hi fellow teen berries, I'm Lauren. (I'm good with being called either Lauren or Azalea/bonfireazalea on here) I'm in my last year of high school. I became really interested in names a couple of years ago but ever since I was little I always enjoyed making up names for my imaginary friends.

Jovie, I've thought the same, about having a place on the site [just] for teens. Glad you've started something!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Hey guys I'm Liana. I am from Australia
    I am in the fifteenth year of my life and planning my future family. I also love names.
    I know this must sound "immature" for a teenager to say but I'd live a big family and maybe adoption down the line.

I like this thread already.

Hey, Danielle, Averella, Shay, Lauren, Jess, and Liana. Wow there sure are a lot of us on here!

Congratulations Jess on your wedding thats so exciting!

Oh, Erin that is a long time. Sorry Sounds like you have a good relationship that can handle the distance though.