Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tysa

Tysa

I met a girl with that name today, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. What's your opinion of Tysa?
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

I knew a girl with this name growing up and she was a bully so I have bad associations with it, but even if I didn't I don't like the sound of it. It looks pretty written out but the sound is kind of blah and it makes me think of Tyson which I also dislike.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I agree with the above post. This was my first thought as well when I saw this name.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

To me it looks like somebody tried to invent a feminization for Tyson. I don't like the sounding much but written it looks pretty.
    I think I prefer Tyra for a girl though it's kinda one-person name.

I really like it, I think it sounds sweet and feminine