Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Olive and Auden?

Are these names too close to be two main characters? They have such a similar sound and feel to them, and I think they go together quite well, but I don't know if they just sound too alike.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I like them together and separated as well.
    As a sibset or a couple Olive and Auden are fine, but I wouldn't name best friends/enemies these names because they have the same feel.

Yay! It's interesting that you mention how they have the same feel. It's not something that comes up much.

On a slight sidenote, what kind of character would you see as Auden? I have something of an image and personality, but nothing too concrete; at least not as concrete as Olive.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I can see Auden on a confident, a bit talkative guy who likes attention but isn't cocky. He is kinda guy who attracts attention with his witty jokes and smart remarks but not with rudeness.
    And Olive for me is a creative funny girl who is a bit shy but can get over it.

I'm with @mclevine on the names, and I picture Auden as a smart, brave, clever, loyal, trustworthy and determined guy that is also a daredevil, and arrogant but is also caring and a ladies man. I also see him being excellent w/ technology. Yeah, I'll admit it. I see him like the Marvel Comics character Tony Stark.
    As for Olive, I can see her as the smart, clever, creative, determined, brave, reliable, trustworthy, persuasive, creative, girl that's a good friend, and will always help out in sticky situations, and I picture those two as a couple as well as best friends.