Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks guys! : )
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

@celianne: no problem. What's your image for the characters?

Olive is a small, quiet, odd girl. She's paranoid and has some strange family/living situation (which I haven't figured out yet). She's a tomboy and goes by Ollie whenever she can.

Auden... I don't know, I see him as a fairly normal, average-sized, teenage boy. About the same age as Olive. He's a good kid, doesn't get into trouble, is kind of the odd-one-out with his friends, always on the fringes. Brown hair, heart-shaped face, very pale. Good-looking but not the type you'd remember or pick out of a crowd.

I was considering throwing some kind of paranormal something or other into it, but I'm undecided.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Nope. I originally thought Auden was a girl and then I was like "Wait a minute..."
    For me, Auden is a jock. The slicked back hair, football star kind. He's cocky and smart and if any of you have seen NCIS, he's exactly like Tony Donozzo (sorry if i spelled that wrong)
    Olive is incredibly smart but doesn't like to draw attention to herself. She plays the violin and an excellent painter.

I vote no on the paranormal setting.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

@yolo: I watch NCIS! Did you see the scene where Dinozzo and Ziva got hit? I did. Oh my gosh! I hope they're okay!