Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think Janet Valentine is a lovely name. Janet is a good a solid name that has history and substance. It isn't common anymore, but there is nothing wrong with it. It is easy to spell, easy to pronounce, has personal meaning and doesn't have any negative associations. It goes well with Harold too!

I do prefer Claudia, but I think Janet would be the better choice because of personal meaning and because it matches better with Harold.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I really love Janet! Janet Valentine is a great combo, too. Claudia is a lovely name, but the meaning puts me off a bit.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

PAW-
    Thank you for sharing two nice positives we can focus on moving forward. That was the kind of concrete advice I was searching for! I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Janet is a guilty pleasure of mine. I say go for it, its pretty and has special meaning to you

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Have you considered Janette?

If you wanted to you could call her Nettie, making your sibset Hal and Nettie... I think that's cute.