Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    How about Claudia Janet? Harold Jonathan, nn Hal and Claudia Janet go so nicely together.
    Maybe Claudia could go by the nn Claire or Clara?
    Last edited by kyemsma; April 25th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Catherine, Caroline & Emily; Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve; Evan, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose; Jack & Leo

I think Janet Valentine sounds pretty together, and to me at least Valentine is a feminine name. Jannie is a cute nickname too! I like Jan/Janet/Jannie much better than Claudia but that's just my personal preference.

Hal and Janet seem to go together really well as a sibset too!
    ~Mommy to a sweet boy named Connor, an angel baby named Sean who passed away unexpectedly in March 2012, and twin girls Ruby and Felicity

Hi.

First off, I LOVE Harold/Hal! Great choice. I think neither "Claudia" nor "Janet" match Hal's retro-cool vibe so I'd go with a variation like
    Jane
    Claudette
    or some other combo of your desired names like
    Millie
    Merle
    Delia
    Maude
    Jill
    Clea

p.s. I'm confused as to why you're so worried about us being "gentle". Has someone been mean to you about names or something?
    1) You shouldn't ask for advice with too many strings attached if you truly want honest opinions
    2) Who cares if some Internet-random says something you don't like. Be confident in your lovely name choices. The world would be so boring if every baby were named Sophia and Jacob!

Good luck!

I think Janet Valentine sounds like a great option for you! Harold and Janet go very nicely together

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

There are great things about the name Janet:

1) it is a pretty J name
    2) it hasn't come back into fashion so she will be unique among her peers

I would go with Janet Valentine!
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.