Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Yep, you really can't tell what you'll get.

My dad is fair, with hazel eyes and thin, straight, dark brown hair.
    My mum is olive, with amber/brown eyes and thick, black, curly hair.
    My sisters and I are:
    Light olive with dark amber/brown eyes, and thick, straight, dark brown hair (me)
    Olive with dark brown eyes and thick, wavy auburn hair
    Very pale with hazel eyes and thin, straight, mousy hair

My husband is olive (part Native American, which is usual here in Australia!), with blue eyes and curly dark blond hair (yes, he is gorgeous!)
    Our son is fair (though with olive under-tones), hazel eyes and light blond, wavy hair.
    I was so sure my dark colouring would dominate, but if he didn't have my forhead and chin, I'd wonder if he was mine! When we are out, people assume he belongs to my youngest sister (as he looks and acts so much like her).

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    On another note, many of your posts seem to be focused on appearance, which is probably why a few people made comments (that's if you the name poster "leona" who started those previous threads. If not, then don't worry! There may have been some confusion).
    I think Leona and Leona23 are the same poster judging by their signatures - I looked these up to point out that they were probably different people but then discovered I was wrong.

Leona's signature: (As of April 26, 2013)
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

My girls reserve list - Lorena - Phina (josephina) - Rosalind - Luna - Kitty (katherine) - Lucia - Ada (adelaide) - Leona - Nadia - Irina - Nicola - Iris - Petra
    My boys RL - Dominic - Charles (not charlie)- Caspar - Tristan - Rowan

Note: Lorena- 'lor-ayna', Lucia- 'loo-see-a', Irina- 'eye-ree-na'. Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.
    (probably ruled out: Freddie(frederick), Archie(archibald), Jamie(james), Owen.)

Leona23 Signature: (As of April 26, 2013)
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

My girls reserve list - Lucia - Ada (adelaide) - Lorena - Phina (josephina) - Rosalind - Luna - Kitty (katherine) - Leona - Nadia - Irina - Nicola - Iris - Petra
    My boys RL - Dominic - Charles (not charlie)- Caspar - Tristan - Rowan

Note: Lorena- 'lor-ayna', Lucia- 'loo-see-a', Irina- 'eye-ree-na'. Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.
    (probably ruled out: Freddie(frederick), Archie(archibald), Jamie(james), Owen.)

I think people are worried because a lot of your posts do involve physical appearance. However, @Leona identified herself as 19 and I'm fairly certain that worrying about ones appearance a lot is considered normal for a teen (even a late teen).
    Last edited by lexiem; April 26th, 2013 at 03:05 PM. Reason: was too repetitive.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    I think Leona and Leona23 are the same poster judging by their signatures - I looked these up to point out that they were probably different people but then discovered I was wrong
    Oh, she's the same; she hasn't been hiding it or anything, she told me so in one of my threads. She said she couldn't log in anymore or something
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]