Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Wow people really can find something out of a whole lot of nothing to chastise someone with!
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Most of us are in the US, and racism is a HUGE (beyond huge) issue here. Your questions and comments are very strange.

You've edited it out now, but you said something about "at least my father is (eastern) European." That rubs me the wrong way.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

Ohh right that obession with 'political correctness'. Some times it goes a bit far don't you think, like as soon as someone say's something that 'might' be un-politically correct they jump on you. I for one think it's forcing your idea's down other people's throats, that rubs me the wrong way....
    Last edited by leona23; April 25th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

that was an unnecessary piece of imformation that's all, though my boyfriend considers it important, and just beacuse YOU in America feel this way don't expect everyone over the pond to!

I don't think leona here is saying "dear God, let them be pale." In fact the opposite-- she said "I hope there is a little of me in there."

Human skin color is inherited in a blended fashion-- usually. A black woman and a white man have a child, and that child's skin tone is halfway in between.

However, things get interesting in the second generation. Because even though the expression of the trait is blended, the genes themselves obviously stay completely intact. So if a biracial woman and a biracial man have a child, that child can look exactly like them, it can look 100% like one race, or 100% like the other. Here's a great example which others are referencing, very dissimilar twin sisters:

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/bl...ite-twins3.jpg

So in all likelihood your children with this pale Irish man would also be quite pale... but if your dad's genes are passed on (remember, one X comes from him, one X from your mom, and 23/46 somatic chromosomes from him) then they could have a "blended" skin tone in between your dad's and your partner's.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq