Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Just an observation, but you seem to be unnaturally concerned with skin color. I don't understand why it matters what shade or what undertone your skin is? It's kind of weird and makes me a little uncomfortable, because I can't tell what you're getting at or your motives behind asking questions like these.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

There was a Nigerian (I think) family in the UK who had a very light-skinned baby last year. There's honestly no way to tell. Your children can look like you without being the same color as you. My mom is blonde, but I have brown hair. Our facial structure is almost identical! I got my dad's nose (unfortunately).

Kids can be a mix of their parents' skin tones, darker than both, or lighter than both. I fell into that last category.

Edit: I agree with Rowan. I was hoping it was just me, but apparently not! I'd never base my decision to have kids on what superficial features they might have...though I really want a ginger baby. But if I ended up marrying someone from Namibia (or wherever lol), I'd be perfectly happy with dark-skinned, dark-haired, dark-eyed kids.
    Last edited by sidura; April 25th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

Oh wow, when I first read it, I thought you were hoping your children might look like your father because you adore him or something. Now, I am a little nervous about your question. Why does it matter at all?
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Um if you are referring to a post a made about whether my skin was too pale would you then be insinuating that i suffer from some kind of 'self hatred' because i am not olive toned??? (And i am just curious about what my children will be like.)
    Last edited by leona23; April 25th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Genetics are a funny thing. You just never know. I really hope it is an innocent "what will my babies look like" question and not anything else, because I agree with rge... it's a weird question.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014