Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Hard to say as I have no idea who my future children's father (or rather, donor) will be, but I'm going to go ahead and say my babies will be very blonde with blue or green eyes (mine are kind of...segmented green; blue with yellow in the centre) and will hopefully carry on my Nordic features that I inherited from my paternal grandfather- high cheekbones, fair colouring but skin that tans easily. I'm little now but was a chubby baby so I hope my children are all yummy and rolly-polly too I've always thought I'd have more girls than boys, and that I would have a girl first. But I only want two babies, three max, so it'd be super cool to have one of each! Who knows though!
    Last edited by jessiemay; May 5th, 2013 at 09:38 AM.

Apparently there is a way to approximately calculate a daughters height. (I'm sure there is one for boys too but I have no idea).
    And as far as my friends go with one exception (because her mom has a form of dwarfism) it works.
    [Mom's height (in inches) + Dad's height (in inches) - 5inches]/2.

Not saying it's scientifically accurate but defiantly fun.

If my SO and I have babies they are going to be very aryan-looking. Both he and I had very blond hair as kids and his eyes are green-ish while mine are more blue/grey-ish. Also they'll probably be pretty fair. (Hair will probably darken to a light to dark brown with age). With my German and his Scotch-Welsh heritage it's fairly unlikely that anything more exotic will emerge though if my pacific islander ancestry shows up I'd be really amused and I'm the one person in my family who didn't get the dark brown/blackish hair that originated there.

I do want twins (boys preferably) though that's unlikely without IFV which I don't hope for. Otherwise I don't really care much if it's going to be more girls or boys, would like a mix though.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

According to the height calculators I can find puts my daughters between 5ft 5in and 5ft 8in. A son would be between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in (guesses based off of OH's current height of 5ft 10in).
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I have brown hair, my husband is blonde. my hair is wavy his is straight. my hair is very thick, his is normal. i have big blue eyes, my husband has kinda squinty green eyes. we are both fair skinned. i am 5'4, he is 6'4. I have lots of freckles, he doesn't have any.

Our son has thick straight blonde hair, fair skin, big blue eyes, no freckles, and is very tall for his age. (size of a 2 year old at 9 months) basically he is all daddy except for his eyes!

i would hope ideally that our daughter would follow suit with the hair and eyes, but freckles and petite like mommy (i deserve more than one common trait!) haha.

Interesting thread!

I am currently carrying my first child so I don't know what he looks like just yet!

I myself have light features: light brown (wavy) hair, blue eyes and VERY pale skin (other kids used to call me Snow White!). I get this from my dad and his Scandinavian background. However, my facial structure and body type comes from my mother. Her colours were drastically different from ours. She had black (straight) hair, brown eyes and olive skin; all of which probably came from her strong Bulgarian, Italian and Russian heritage. One big difference I have from my parents is that I didn't inherit their tall genes. My father is close to 7 feet and my mother was 5'10 / 5'11 while I am only an average 5'5 ( think I get this from my maternal grandmother).

Theo is also quite light. He has dark/dirty (straight) blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin (not as pale as me though). He has the same colour hair as his mother, but has his father's eyes. He gets his pale skin from both parents. His father had dark brown (curly) hair when he was younger (now its a dark gray). His mother has brown eyes. Theo is like his father's side in both height (he is 6'1) and body structure. Theo also gets freckles from his mom (hoping our son inherits that as it's quite cute ).

I have no siblings but Theo has 2 sisters (1 older and 1 younger) and a brother. His brother is like Theo: he is an even divide between both their parents. Theo's older sister has more of their mother's features: dirty blonde hair and brown eyes while his younger sister has more of their father's: dark brown hair and green eyes.

I am guessing that our son (and any future kids) will probably have light features like both of us. I can imagine hair color being between a light brown and dirty blonde, green or blue eye color with a pale skin tone. Hair might be anything from curly to straight. And hopefully our kids will inherit the tall genes.

However I wouldn't be surprised if our son ended up with dark brown hair like Theo's dad or black hair like my late mother...
    Love, Claire
    ~~
    Fiancee to Robert "Theo” Theodore
    ~~
    Mama to Lucius "Loki"