Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    The golden ring around your iris means you have the ability to talk to the dead... In case that's something you girls are interested in doing. My sister's got the ring as well.
    Ahaha. Awesome! My great granny had 'the gift' she used to read everyone's palms and tea leaves apparently I can do tarot cards but I've not seen a ghost yet despite having slept in a hotel that I knew was haunted.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.

My husband is the youngest of three boys. He has fair skin with freckles, blue eyes, his hair was once a dark brown mass of curls but since he is balding he now has it cut short and its grown much darker with little bits of grey. His beard is lighter brown with red.

Me: Oldest, two younger sibling one male the other female. I was blond as a child, now have dark brown hair. Olive complexion (if I allow myself to tan, I get very dark, but my dad works in derm so I do not, lol) , brown eyes with dark lashes.

Sebastian: wavy/curly blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin with a few freckles on his nose

Bronwen: Wavy light brown hair, olive complexion, brown eyes with a few freckles on her nose.

Linus: Blond hair that used to be super curly but now is pretty straight. Blue eyes, olive complexion.

Vio: Very curly redish brown hair (identical the the red in DH's beard), fair skin with lots of freckles, hazel eyes.

Wolfgang: Fair skin, so far eyes are very blue (8 weeks old tomorrow), hair color that does have red in it but is darker than Vio's. He is still so young, but I can already tell he will be fair skinned and am guessing his eyes will stay blue.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

What would a green ring mean? my cat has gold eyes with green rings around the iris.
    Last edited by leona23; April 29th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

My future children would most likely have Green or grey eyes, blonde hair (likely turn a chocolate colour), fair to olive skin, short 5''4 and under, and most likely would be quite petite.
    Ladies: Holly|Storm|Lily|Juno|Indy|Zoe
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Kyan

Interesting, I will take a couple of guesses. I am single, so I cannot include the other half characteristics, but I can get started with my side. Maybe too long for your to read (well, I was asked), but maybe you can glance at some of it...

I will most likely have nothing but girls, . Lol, Maternally, I have 2 sisters, 6 nieces, 5 female cousins, and only 3 boys. Paternally, 10 male cousins and 5 female cousins--give or take (including a large amount of great-grandchildren as well (unsure of the ratio).

I would like to have multiples, but they are not that strong in my family. My brother and a cousin each have a boy/girl set.

Height:
    My children could likely be very tall, at least 5'9 to approx. 6'7 (+/-). I am 6'1 or something like that.

Hair:
    Me: I have super thick, kinky/coiled/springy hair. If I stretch my hair, it can reach down to my back.

Girls: will mostly likely have very thick, kinky/curly/coiled/springy, black hair, that could also contain but not limited to colors of auburn, red, and/or light brown strands. They will show better in the light.

Boys: Well, unsure. It can range from baldness, receding hair lines, thin and wavy, clean fade or a thick afro.

Eyes:
    Ranges from Hazel brown/light brown to chocolate brown. My eldest sister and our niece have light brown eyes, at times they have mood color eyes--depending on the light/season they can get lighter or darker. I use to think I had normal size eyes, but family and friends tease me otherwise. At times, I have had people wonder if my eyes were open. Rude, right?

Skin tone:
    I have a couple of skin tones, they work well, in my opinion at least. I have gotten into light arguments with people who believed I was bi-racial/multi-racial--so has a handful of my of my cousins and nieces. Unless genetics dug somewhere deep, not possible. Just from family characteristics, my children can appear with the skin tone of these people: Halle Berry, Paula Patton, Tyra Banks, Jesse Williams, Eva Marcille (Pigford), Lance Gross, Tisha Campbell, Kelly Rowland, the list can go on, but I am sure you get the idea.

Other features:
    I have high cheek bones, so they can factor in. High enough that when I really smile, my eyes will more than likely close.

A beautiful smile, as all children have.

Dimples are possible.

Feature I would love from them to have (But doesn't matter if they do or don't):
    Freckles, I love freckles. They appear as if little fairies danced/flew across their face and gave them kisses.

Chubby, blushed cheeks. I don't know why..I was told that I had a cousin that would suck/bite on my cheeks until they were red-borderline bruised--she was a sneaky little brat. And I remember an adult second cousin would squeeze and pinch each check simultaneously until tears started to fall. When she came around, I would run and bury my face in my mother's lap. Lol

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●

c a s p i a n .. oberon .. raphael .. solomon .. zephyrus

amaryllis .. chrysanthe .. isabeau .. l i l i a s .. samara

• ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •