Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Hah, I did the morph thing too (it's hilarious!) and this is apparently what me and my boyfriend's children will look like:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2en7txj.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/dvr5na.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/qyihxi.jpg

(I can kind of see Rosalind as the third one )
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Okay so I don't have any pix of my husband where he isn;t wearing glasses so these turned out weird - but Fun!Baby-of-IMG-20130425-044551.jpg
    Baby-of-IMG-20130425-044551.jpg
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

My family is one long stretch of tall, thin ectomorphs (no pun intended) with black/brown hair, blue eyes, and very fair skin. DH's family is like this except a a little less beanpole-like, with hazel and green eyes in the mix. Without much variation between the family genetics, I imagine our kids are going to be long and skinny with dark hair, fair skin, and blue or green eyes. A bit like Asa Butterfield, perhaps.

Well, as my fiance and I have been confused for siblings before on several occasions, I can pretty much guess what our children will look like by the logic of genetics.

Fair fair FAIR white skin, blue eyes, brown hair. Done. The only thing up for debate is wavy hair or curly hair.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I have brown hair, blue eyes, and a white-as-they-get complexion. My husband has very dark brown hair (some say black), brown/hazel eyes, and white/red complexion. I have been mistaken as his sister on a few occasions (I'm sure Freud would have something to say about that!) so we do have some similarities of face shape and features. I thought our kids would be ALL him especially because he and all 7 of his siblings look exactly like his mom and nothing like his dad. Our first son really is a strikingly complete clone of him other than that he has my blue eyes. Our next two actually look more like me except that our daughter has my husband's big brown eyes (she has a blue ring on the outside that only a mother would notice) and our youngest is a blonde that will certainly darken as he gets older. Our babies have all been so different looking that I don't know what to expect next.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.