Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Fun thread, I had a dream where we had a little boy with light brown hair and my partner's green eyes and a little girl with golden Lannister blonde hair like my partner and hazel eyes like mine, plus I was pregnant with a third. I woke up feeling so broody, & now this thread has made me feel that way all over again!

I expect that our children will probably be blonde, which is strange for me as I have chestnut coloured hair & feel very much like a brunette, but both of our families have a lot of blondes and my hair didn't start darkening until I was 11. My partner's beard gets coppery in summer though, so there's a small chance of a ginger! We're both pale, but I have an olive skin tone from my French side (I'm only pale since I live in rainy London), so they will be pale too. Eye colour will be interesting, he has green eyes, I have hazel-green, but our families have a mix of blue and brown, so it could really be anything. The thing I'm most curious about, though, is body type. The other half is very tall and super skinny, whereas I'm very short and a pretty extreme hourglass shape. I kind of hope that any girls get his inability to gain weight and my big boobs, so they won't have to worry too much! Unsure on genders, there's a fairly even mix in his family, and I believe the man's genes are the decisive ones there. I'm hoping for a mix anyway, so I get to be mummy to a little girl and a little boy.

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Josiah, Gilbert, August, Wesley, Clifford, Hugh Theodore

I am a fairly dark haired, dark eyed, olive skinned person. Helena takes after her dad and is slightly lighter than me, but still fairly tanned with dark eyes and blonde hair. My son Freddie takes after me completely, he has dark wavy hair and dark eyes. Indie takes after her dad, pale skin and greeny grey eyes, and she's really tall for her age which she certainly didn't get from me!
    In an idea world, this LO would have my dark hair with her dad's light eyes so I could have a full set of mix and match kids!