Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Genes are weird. my brother and i both have blue/green eyes, light brown wavy hair, and fair skin that tans well. we expected my little sister to be the same, but she came out with huge brown eyes, black hair, and olive skin! some people asked if she was adopted from hawaii, lol. Her genes are all my mom, very italian. My brother and I have many features from my mom, but mostly from my dad. I would expect at least one of my kids to have brown eyes and light brunette hair, but i hope one of them gets my eyes, i love blue eyes
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

Hard to say as I have no idea who my future children's father (or rather, donor) will be, but I'm going to go ahead and say my babies will be very blonde with blue or green eyes (mine are kind of...segmented green; blue with yellow in the centre) and will hopefully carry on my Nordic features that I inherited from my paternal grandfather- high cheekbones, fair colouring but skin that tans easily. I'm little now but was a chubby baby so I hope my children are all yummy and rolly-polly too I've always thought I'd have more girls than boys, and that I would have a girl first. But I only want two babies, three max, so it'd be super cool to have one of each! Who knows though!
    Last edited by jessiemay; May 5th, 2013 at 09:38 AM.

Apparently there is a way to approximately calculate a daughters height. (I'm sure there is one for boys too but I have no idea).
    And as far as my friends go with one exception (because her mom has a form of dwarfism) it works.
    [Mom's height (in inches) + Dad's height (in inches) - 5inches]/2.

Not saying it's scientifically accurate but defiantly fun.

If my SO and I have babies they are going to be very aryan-looking. Both he and I had very blond hair as kids and his eyes are green-ish while mine are more blue/grey-ish. Also they'll probably be pretty fair. (Hair will probably darken to a light to dark brown with age). With my German and his Scotch-Welsh heritage it's fairly unlikely that anything more exotic will emerge though if my pacific islander ancestry shows up I'd be really amused and I'm the one person in my family who didn't get the dark brown/blackish hair that originated there.

I do want twins (boys preferably) though that's unlikely without IFV which I don't hope for. Otherwise I don't really care much if it's going to be more girls or boys, would like a mix though.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

According to the height calculators I can find puts my daughters between 5ft 5in and 5ft 8in. A son would be between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in (guesses based off of OH's current height of 5ft 10in).
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I have brown hair, my husband is blonde. my hair is wavy his is straight. my hair is very thick, his is normal. i have big blue eyes, my husband has kinda squinty green eyes. we are both fair skinned. i am 5'4, he is 6'4. I have lots of freckles, he doesn't have any.

Our son has thick straight blonde hair, fair skin, big blue eyes, no freckles, and is very tall for his age. (size of a 2 year old at 9 months) basically he is all daddy except for his eyes!

i would hope ideally that our daughter would follow suit with the hair and eyes, but freckles and petite like mommy (i deserve more than one common trait!) haha.