Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Honestly, it feels really dorky to me. I think it's because Bing rhymes with ding and, despite Bing Crosby, I think ding dong, ding-a-long, ding bat, etc. (These are all insults my little cousins throw around; I don't use them. )
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Sounds like the name of a clown or an animal, reminds me of the circus.
    Sorry.

I like it, and I think the nn Bing is great
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I love the nn Bing because of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (which is a really nice modernization of P&P and probably the only time I've ever liked Lydia as a character!) as well, but I have a hard time taking it seriously as a first name. I think Bingley would make a terrific middle name.

I'm sorry, but I don't like it at all. It sounds like the name of a clown, or a clumsy cartoon character.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.