Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I do indeed mean when you are due. Don't worry, my brain didn't work either during the last months. Not sure when it will be back in use, really
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I think my brain stopped working the day I learnt I am pregnant, ha ha. This thing bothers me pretty much because I have almost no inspiration and I am a writer :/
    I am actually due May the 15 but I feel like it is going to happen a bit earlier. She is my first though and I've heard first babies tend to be overdue. Anyway, we will see in 3-4 weeks

My daughter was nine days early so it happens. My doctor said that might've been the correct due date though, we weren't trying for a baby or anything so I have no idea when I got pregnant...

Getting close! But honetly, Baba's gonna have a beautiful name.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I am hoping comes early, I can wait no more. My doc said I am already a bit dilated so counting down days
    I am glad you enjoyed my list I love you daughter's name as well. Rosalind is really beautiful, it is my favorite Rose/Rosa name (except for Primrose which is different style) and flows with Illyria nicely. Too bad my boyfriend is not so keen on Shakespearian names, I love so many.

Hi!
    Just wanted to weigh in and give my 2 cents..;D If you haven't already decided....of the names you mentioned, I think your first pick and combo. - Hattie Beatrice Winter - is a wonderful choice!

Best of luck!