Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeacelove View Post
    I like it. I'd love to meet a little boy named Casey.
    Absolutely!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I have a cousin in his 30s named Casey. It is nms, but I definitely think of it as a boy name. They only girls I have known have spelled it differently: Kaycee.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

I think Casey is a great name for a boy! It's slightly more common for boys (when you add up the various spellings common on girls it's pretty close). As for gender confusion, I think with the near-even gender ratio people may sometimes question but chances are completely wrong assumptions won't be as common as if you went with something like Ashley.

I think Casey can go either way. I know a few Casey s of each gender so if I saw it on paper, I wouldn't automatically jump to male or female.
    Daniel, Dominic, Elliott, Grant, Maxwell, Nicholas, Oscar, Sebastian, Thomas, Xavier

Bridget, Emilia, Isobel, Joanna, Kate, Lillian, Marina, Ramona, Romilly, Sofia

I love the name Casey. It makes me think of the children's baseball poem "Casey at the bat" by Ernest Thayer. The protagonist in that poem is a big burly athlete, so the name seems male-gendered to me.