Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

If you loved the name...

Last edited by mama2be2013; March 18th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.

I mean, you can't predict what the kids will do with the name once she's school age. It does set it up a bit for them, but you never know, they might not be that clever!
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

It would definitely cause me pause. :/ How do you feel about the similar name Afton?

I think its fine personally. I love Aspen and really I don't think about a$$ at all when I hear it. Plus, Aspen Hind sounds fine.

Although, I've heard of Jesus Condom, so it's really not that bad.

i LOVE Aspen, but the ass sound has always been a turn off for me. I imagine calling to my little girl in a busy public place, saying "Come here, Ass!" might get a few looks. As-pen Hind is honestly a bit of a set up, but i think kids will get over it quickly. My best friends' full name means "ass head" and we laughed along with her, and now only bring it up in a fight lol. Maybe if you use Nickname Penny at least 50% of the time it would be less noticable. Aspen is such a lovely name, i would go with it if you love it so much
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan