Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I don't hate it. I just don't know if it's THE name. I knew with Delilah and Piper. And their names fit their personalities so well!! Delilah is sassy and Piper is happy all the time! It's funny how names can fit so well.

I immediately thought a short J name would be great.
    Something like Jovie, Juno/Junia, Jinx or Jubilee.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Jovie is cute. I like Joely or Jolie also.

I loooove Delilah! Piper is fun and spunky too. I agree that Penelope seems like a great fit. I also like an L name with this set...like Lola. Fiona is adddddorable--I heart that suggestion!

Some more I can see fitting.... Juliet, Gwyneth, Haven, Ellis, Georgia, Ruby, Bellamy. (Random grouping I know but I just brainstormed and that's what came out! ;-))

Isabell, Delilah, Piper and Penelope seem really great together!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*