Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Hayley is the spelling of actress Hayley Mills (I believe it was her mother's maiden name). I prefer Hailey myself because Hayley has one too many y's (one of my letter aversions). I don't mind your name Haley either.
    Funny that you bring her up, I'm named after Hayley Mills and singer Alannah Myles, but, my mum said she felt that Hayley was too dated in 1995, and that Haley was the best option.
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

Quote Originally Posted by haleyalannahxo View Post
    my mum's even said she regrets spelling it as she did, and that she prefers Hayleigh now. I'm still on the fence about it, but I'm curious to see what suggestions appear.
    If your mom feels that she regrets spelling your name the way she did, then I would have a very serious talk with them. I would only change my name if my parents are totally for it, not just going with my wishes. I would go with the spelling she wished she chose, Hayleigh. I personally prefer Haley or Hailey. I knew a Haley. I always liked her name and she was such a sweet, funny, cheerful person.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbear View Post
    If your mom feels that she regrets spelling your name the way she did, then I would have a very serious talk with them. I would only change my name if my parents are totally for it, not just going with my wishes. I would go with the spelling she wished she chose, Hayleigh. I personally prefer Haley or Hailey. I knew a Haley. I always liked her name and she was such a sweet, funny, cheerful person.
    I doubt I will actually change it to be honest, because it's taken certain family members (my own grandmother) 17 1/2 years to spell it correctly. + wow! I've honestly met one other Haley who spells it the way I do, and she and I were pretty good friends
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

Hayleigh looks a bit odd to me, probably because I can't stand 'leigh', but if that's what you like and your mum says she prefers, I'd go with that. My favourite spelling of this name would be Hayley, though. Haley isn't bad either!
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

My favorite spelling is Hailey.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Sky - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry