Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by missusaytch View Post
    I hope you have seven kids and name them exactly that! :-)
    This! I think your names are unusual, rich, intriguing, cool, and overall really great. I would be thrilled to meet a Saskia, Evander, Isadora, Felicity, Zebediah, Cyrus, or Cordelia. Your friend is just rude.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

They're all lovely, really lovely. I love Magnolia Juno from your signature especially. Isadora Beatrix is just perfect too.

My friends are 15/16 and I tend to keep my love of names on the low. But they do seem to appear in conversation occasionally. And honestly I try not to sound overly-enthusiastic, but I love to throw out some of my more unusual favourites for the reaction.
    I have one friend literally begging me to never inflict Maude or Agnes onto a child.
    Even Beatrice is too old-lady for them to handle, and I know 3 little girls with this name.

On the other hand I've been obsessed with this boy in my year since I overheard his say to his friends that he really liked the name Jemima.
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Huw
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Effy- Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I'm also around 14 years old, and I love your choices! Cordelia, Maeve, Beatrix, Felicity, Mabel, Evander, are all names I LOVE. I never considered Cyrus, Zebediah, Rune, or Adriano before, but I like them. They're nms necessarily, but I find them intriguing, and I'd love to see them on a child. I like Saskia too, but have an association with it that's not the greatest. But it's still really beautiful.
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.