Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I thought it was going to be something hideous when I saw the thread title, but all of your list are lovely, not a hideousity among them! Matthew I also quite like, but I much prefer Susannah to Savannah. It always reminds me of the desert, but in a bad way, not as in a hot, sandy place (like the beach...) Anyway. I have to say I prefer your name choices to hers.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]

Your names are fine. Some are quite beautiful, in fact. I love Cordelia Maeve and Isadora Beatrix. And from your signature, I love Susannah Lucy and Lucy Eliora. They aren't even that out there. Some of the names on your list are a little unusual - as in, not commonly used - but they are recognizable as established names and I'd describe most of them as elegant and a bit whimsical.

"This sounds kind of mean, but I hope you never have a kid if you're going to name them something like that."
    I will change this to "This sounds kind of awesome, but I hope you have four girls so you can name them Felicity, Saskia, Cordelia and Isadora." Because those names are awesome and you have friends who are not as mature as you and will likely be jealous of your future children's names. Evander is actually on my own list.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

Quote Originally Posted by cristinamariane View Post
    "This sounds kind of mean, but I hope you never have a kid if you're going to name them something like that." I will change this to "This sounds kind of awesome, but I hope you have four girls so you can name them Felicity, Saskia, Cordelia and Isadora." Because those names are awesome and you have friends who are not as mature as you and will likely be jealous of your future children's names.
    Love it! What she said
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I hope you have seven kids and name them exactly that! :-)
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Boy Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker
    David . Alexander (Andy) . Xavier . Abel . Edgar . Apollo . Thomas . Harry . Walter . Frederick

Girl Combos: Clementine Mary Theresa . Cecelia Rose Elizabeth
    Gemma . Beatrice . Vesper . Stella . Claire . Diana . Gloria . Rosemary . Winter . Georgia . Grace . Judith . Corinne