Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Too many S's???

Too many S's???

Our baby should be here within the week and my husband and I still can't decide on our boy name so I would love some help with this! Our son's name is Spencer and we love the name Sawyer, but our last name starts with an S, and to me, this is just too many S's. What do you think? Any ideas for names that give the same feel as Sawyer?

Thanks for the help!
    Kelly

I have a friend with a S last name and she's naming her baby Sawyer. Her first name also starts with an s. I don't see it as a problem. I don't like when a first name ends with an S and a last name starts with an S, but I like first and last names that start with the same letter.

I think it's fine as long as the middle name doesn't start with an 'S'!
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

I think it is fine! My son's name is Luther and our last name starts with an L. I love alliteration, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to use another name that starts with an L. I actually looked for one, but couldn't find any that both hubby and I loved.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I don't think that's a big deal. S is SUCH a common letter. Now, if it was a more striking letter like "X", you might be running into a visually awkward territory.