Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think of the boy name Rory Arthur?

It's the only middle name I seem to like with Arthur.
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

Rory Arthur would be quite handsome, although perhaps a bit hard to say.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I like Rory and Arthur but not so keen on them together. Rory Ambrose, Rory Benjamin or Rory Sebastian would be cute!

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Rory Arthur would be quite handsome, although perhaps a bit hard to say.
    Agreed. When I was just looking at Rory Arthur, I thought it was very handsome. Now that it's been mentioned, though, Rory Arthur is a lot of "R"s and vowels! Have you thought about two MNs, something like Rory James Arthur? I think that would work.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Very kingly - both are legendary kings. Technically Rory wasn't the spelling because that's Anglicized, but I still count it. I think it's a handsome combo, and I'm not that bothered by Rs like a lot of nameberries. However, I am starting to get exhausted with the amount of Arthurs everywhere.
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!