Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    These are my favorites:

Oscar - Very handsome and definitely international.
    Hugo - Has a nice bit of spunk and maybe a little bit more personality than Oscar and Lucas. I love this name, but I would never ever use it on a child, because it's the name of my dog haha!
    Lucas - Definitely my favorite from this list. However, if I have to be completely honest, my love for the name Lucas is probably mostly because of good associations. It is a very handsome name though!

I also like Artur, but I prefer it spelled Arthur!
    Cleo

I am a Canadian although all of my extended family resides in Germany.

My grandfathers name was Ludger and when he moved to Canada everybody called him Lucky. I love the name Lucky and am considering it for a middle name if we have a baby boy.

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post

With everyones help I think I've narrowed it down to these front runners. More thoughts are always welcome. What do you think fits best with my others? (see signature?)
    Benedict
    Hugo
    Leopold
    Lucius
    Oscar
    Titus
    I am super happy to see Lucius, Hugo, Leopold and Oscar made the cut into the top 6. Those were my top 4 from your original list. I also think those 4 fit in best with the other names in your signature (which are all pretty great by the way-- though Erich, Tristan and Wisteria aren't quite as awesome-caliber as the others in my opinion). I'm trying really hard to come around to liking Titus, as it does have some characteristics I appreciate in names, but I just can't seem to do it. Benedict I can't even try to try to come around to, sorry But those other four are stellar.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Benedict and Leopold/Lucius. Hugo too. Not Oscar and Titus.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

My favourites are Benedict and Hugo. I also like Oscar, but not Titus or Leopold, and Lucius makes me think of Harry Potter. I like Lucan or Lucian though? Good luck! (The names in your signature are fantastic)

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe